Time flies! It’s a cliche because it is so true. One week of 2017 us already over! If you follow me on Facebook / Instagram / Twitter , you would have seen the video I put up recently on my makeup favourites of 2016. If you haven’t seen it already, I will embed it in this post as well. To be honest, I have always been very scared and apprehensive about making videos since I am not much of a techie person. But now that I am learning it, I quite enjoy the challenge and the whole learning experience.
2016 saw some wonderful new makeup launches and here are my favourites of the lot. A couple of them weren’t really launched in 2016 but I started using them last year and loved them! Check out my video here…
* Rouge Bunny Rouge Skin Soul Drops Foundation Essence: Reviewed here
* Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – haven’t reviewed yet.
* Makeup Revolution Chocolate Palette – haven’t reviewed yet.
* Makeup Revolution Iconic Smokey Palette – haven’t reviewed yet.
* L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner:Reviewed here
* Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes Wide Open – haven’t reviewed yet.
* Bobbi Brown Smokey Eyes Mascara – haven’t reviewed yet.
* Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar – haven’t reviewed yet.
* Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Baracuda – haven’t reviewed yet (but that’s what I’m wearing on my lips in this video).
Honestly, I never realised that I hadn’t done detailed reviews of so many of my favourite products. Comment below and let me know if you’d like me to review any of these. And also, what other videos you’d like to see 🙂