I love glitter but it can look a bit OTT when worn during the day. Recently, when I had to go for an event in the afternoon, I decided to do this subtle glitter makeup look. Because I received several compliments for this look, I wore it for other events and family functions and each time, people really appreciated it, especially the subtle glitter and pop of colour on the eyes.
What I like most about this look, besides the glitter, of course, is that it is quite versatile and wearable. There is nothing overpowering here – everything is kept soft and natural-looking. There is no harsh contouring, blinding highlighter, no layers and layers of eyeshadows topped with false eyelashes. Most importantly, this look can be done in a matter of minutes – which is great when you are in a rush and don’t have time to do elaborate makeup.
Check out my tutorial to know how I have created this look:
Instead of theteal eyshadow that I have used as an eyeliner, you could use an eye pencil or kohl to make the application easier and quicker. You could also switch the colour – emerald green, deep sapphire blue, rich purple or a dark bronze are some shades that would look lovely as well.
Below is the list of all the products I used…
* Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Cashew – https://bit.ly/2LkBkOV
* MAC Strobe Cream – https://bit.ly/2LlhHGz
* Rouge Bunny Rouge Translucent Powder
* Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Nillionaire & Coconut.
* MAC Bold & Bad Lash Mascara – https://bit.ly/2sCDS2X
* MAC Padma Laxmi Bronzer Moon & Shine
* Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip in Vague Obsession (Travel Exclusive) – https://bit.ly/2Lgjc8G
* YBP Makeup Perfector – https://bit.ly/2Lki0RB
* Sigma Brushes – F05, E40, E39
I would love to know your thoughts on this look. And are you a glitter lover too? What is your go-to quick-to-do makeup look? Let me know in the comments below.