Four Fountains Spa – Contest
All you need to do is answer a very, very simple question and three of the best answers will win vouchers to the Four Fountains Spa.
* The First Winner gets a Full Body Massage (60mins) voucher.
* The Other Two winners get a Partial Body Massage (30mins) voucher.
Okay, so here’s the question you need to answer;
“WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO BEAT THE HEAT THIS SUMMER?”
Well, my summer plans are already made and well, I won’t actually be beating the heat there…,its going to be almost as hot and humid as Bombay. But well, will talk about my summer holidy destination in another post. Here, I want to know about yours, real or ideal!
So, here are the rules:
* This contest will run from the 4th of April 2013 to the 20th of April 2013. Winners will be announced on Monday, 22nd April 2013.
* This contest is open to those residing in India only. If there is no Four Fountains Spa in your city, you can gift the voucher to family/friend.
* Write the answer to the question in the comments below.
* Winners will be selected by The Four Fountains Spa representative and Indianshringar (well, that’s me, hehe).
* The decision regarding the winners will be final and binding.
* Winners will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to revert with their mailing addresses.
So, that’s it…best of luck 🙂
4 Replies to “Relax, De-Stress and Rejuvenate with Four Fountains Spa – Contest”
In my ideal plan, there’s no more easy way to beat summer heat than by surrounding myself with ice. Hence, I’d love to spend my summers at a Ski Resort either in the Alps or Australia!
In reality I’d sit in my air conditioned room with endless tubs of mouth-watering ice-creams!
Hi Dollie! I’m so happy to tell you that my friends and I are, in fact planning on going to Ladakh this summer! My cousin recently went there and I was so impressed with the picturesque view, the crisp clean water, the mountains! It’s almost like paradise. She said it feels like heaven on earth. I just hope everything works out as planned! 🙂
My ideal place to beat the heat would definitely be somewhere in the Swiss Alps.. if it had to be closer home then Gulmarg, Kashmir 🙂
Beat the heat ! ahhh.. I feel like going for trip to Darjeeling ! 🙂