Anyway, now the maid is back and the son is better so I thought I’ll just show you what skincare I picked up from Thailand. Since the past month or so, I have seriously not felt any cravings to buy beauty related stuff. I just went into the stores out of curiosity and bought a couple of things, but there was nothing like a big “Must-buy” list.
So, here’s a peek into the stuff I got….all skincare with just one makeup item….
* Yves Rocher Energising Shower Gel in Grapefruit
* Yves Rocher Hair Repair Oil (Silicone Free, Paraben Free, Colorant Free)
* Yves Rocher Gentle Deodorant (Alcohol Free, Aluminium Free, Paraben Free)
* Yves Rocher Energising Shower Gel in Pomegranate
* Skin Food Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask
* Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Essence Mask Sheet
* Skin Food Watermelon Embossing Cleansing Tissue
* Scentio Orange Mask Sheet by Beauty Buffet
* Scentio Carrot Mask Sheet by Beauty Buffet
* Dr. Somchai Acne Spot Touch Gel
* Lancome Rouge In Love Travel Exclusive Trio (Long story behind it…shall tell you in next post)
* Panpuri Protective Hair Cleanser (this one isn’t for me, it is for hubby).
The Yves Rocher and Skin Food stores were next to each other at the Central Festival Mall in Chiang Mai and hubby and the boys were waiting outside for me. When I came out of the store with my purchases, elder son immediately said “Mom, you have a cupboard full of stuff at home then why are you buying more? You have only one face!!!” That made me realise that I can’t lecture the kids about going overboard with the number of Hotwheels and Lego and Cricket Attakx they buy and hoard when I myself hoard beauty stuff. As a mom, I do need to practise what I preach and set a good example!
Of course I wanted to buy more stuff from Panpuri, Harnn, Dior, The Balm, Estee Lauder etc but honestly, I don’t need any more makeup. And I certainly didn’t want kids and hubby grudgingly dragging themselves behind me to the beauty stores and malls watching me swatch stuff I didn’t need and rarely wore, when all they wanted was for the four of us to make sand castles on the beach and splash in the waves or laze in the pool or go go-karting……
Anyway…I’m looking forward to using all these things, especially the Yves Rocher Hair Repair Oil. What did you like from this mini haul?
11 Replies to “Back From A Holiday in Thailand With A Teeny Tiny Haul”
Lovely goodies you have got. Looking forward for reviews
How was your trip… nice haul.. I have used skinfood products and really like them. Waiting for reviews
Just did Koh Lanta to Phi Phi to Phuket on Saturday! Way cool…in Rawai now….love Thailand 😉
I love ur haul dear, skin food picks looks wow 🙂 xo
Looks very interesting 🙂
I’m looking forward to trying out the masks too 🙂
Done….will do that first. But know what? One of the lippies in the trio is 230M, which I already have 🙁
Shall review them once I start using them 🙂
loved ur haul dear..i am also more into skin care now a days..looking forward for ur reviews
You know I have a huge weakness for Rouge in Love and hoard ’em. Do show off the trio first, in great detail, before anything else. Lots of pics and swatches wanted. Lots!
lovely haul dear! the face packs looks really good <3