I’m sure you all know how obsessed I am with face masks, whether they are clay, cream or sheet. (To know the difference between them, read this post). So of course, when Za sent me the new True White Exfoliating Clay, I was more than eager to try it out. Especially since the soaring heat and humidity levels need a product with clay to keep the sebum levels in check. And this one was an exfoliant and mask in one. I received it 10 days ago and have been using it 3 times a week since then. Want to know what I think about this? Here’s the….
Za True White Exfoliating Clay Review
About The Za True White Exfoliating Clay
“This whitening clay mask exfoliates excess surface skin cells, removes impurities around pores, absorbs sebum and instantly imparts translucent skin. The soft clay spreads gently over skin and the micro-scrub granules gives a massage effect.”
The Za True White Exfoliating Clay comes in a very hygienic and travel-friendly tube with a flip top cap. The perfect packaging to squeeze out the required quantity and keep the germs out. Fuss-free and practical.
Not just a scrub, not just a clay mask, this is a hybrid of the two and an answer to the lazy girl’s prayer for a multi-tasking product. It is a thick and creamy white clay that is soft and easy to spread on the face. There are micro-granules in it that exfoliate the skin cells while the clay in it deep cleans, absorbs excess sebum and helps in brightening the skin.
Can you see the little “bubbles” in the picture? Those are the scrub granules. They are quite gentle and don’t feel too harsh. Infact, if I had to compare, I would say that it feels like scrubbing your face with rice flour paste. But of course, the gentlest of the scrubs need to be kept away from sensitive, irritated skin and skin with active acne breakouts. Common sense really. And yes, the skin DOES look cleaner and brighter after using it. Pores, what pores?
Another thing that I really like about this exfoliating clay is the fragrance. I like my skincare products to have a mild fragrance and this one is quite heavily scented. However, the fragrance is really nice and feminine. If you prefer fragrance-free products or have sensitive skin, then you know what you’re in for.
The Za True White Exfoliating Clay has to be used after cleansing the skin. You have to apply it all over the face (avoiding the eyes and lips area obviously) and then gently massage it for about 1 minute before rinsing it off with water. What I also like to do is to leave it on, like a clay mask, after massaging it. It dries after around 10 minutes and then I rinse it off. If you have really oily skin, then you should try this.
₹399 for 100g makes it a very affordable product. And it’s multi-tasking one at that.
#ZaGirl #TrueMe Challenge
Now I’m sure you want to know what the giveaway is. Well, Za is giving five lucky winners a chance to win a 30g tube of the True White Exfoliating Clay! All you have to do is tell me one interesting #TrueMe fact about yourself. Here are some about me:
- I’m a mother of two boys and yet, I get more excited about theme parks than they do! And I love roller-coasters, the scarier, the better.
- I am a total Chocoholic!
- I am a Pluviophile – a person who loves rain. While a lot of people find monsoons to be dreary and depressing, I feel they are incredibly romantic.
- The Mahabharat is my favourite “story”. I would infact, call it an obsession. While I’m a “happy ending” kind of person, there is nothing happy about the Mahabharat and yet, it is my favourite!
- I love traveling and organising holidays. My favourite way to get over post-holiday blues is to start mentally planning the next one.
Since it is such a simple giveaway, I’m not using rafflecopter for it this time. Here are the rules. Please ensure that you follow ALL of them.
- The Giveaway is on from the 6th of May to midnight of the 10th. India only. Winners will be declared on the 11th and will HAVE to email me their contact details by 12 noon on the 12th of May so that I can forward them to the Za team. I will be travelling after that and will probably not be checking my emails.
- Five winners will each win one 30g tube of Za True White Exfoliating Clay. The prizes are sponsored by Za India.
- Each person can enter only once. Multiple entries aren’t allowed. Your answers have to include the tags #ZaGirl and #TrueMe.
- Like the IndianShringar and Za India Facebook pages.
- Follow IndianShringar and Za India on Twitter.
- Follow IndianShringar and Za India on Instagram.
- Along with your answer, also mention your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram usernames.
Good luck. I’m really looking forward to reading your replies. It will be a nice way of getting to know a bit more about you 🙂