Q) What happens when a girl (ok, a beauty-crazy shopaholic) is waiting outside the Lifestyle store at High Street Phoenix for her driver to bring the car and the driver gets a bit delayed?
A) Yup…an unintentional, unplanned haul! That’s what happens.
So yesterday, my friend and I had met at Moshe’s in Phoenix for a coffee and we were waiting for my driver to bring my car at the pick up point outside Lifestyle. I just dragged her in (she doesnt like meakeup) to see if the Bourjois counter had got stocks of the new lip crayons and cream blushes and this is what I ended up buying…..
(Clockwise from left)
* So Laque Glossy Nail Enamel in 04 Amande Defile
* 1 Seconde Nail Enamel in 03 Beige Distinction
* So Laque Nail Enamel in 62 Rose Imaginaire
* 1 Seconde in 13
* Rouge Edition Lipstick in 17 Rose Millesime
* Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in 04 Peach on the Beach
* Effet Smoky eye pencil in 75 Intense Black
Bourjois has horrendously hiked their prices. The So Laque and 1 Seconde range of polishes that were around Rs. 375 are now Rs. 470! The Rouge Edition lipstick that was Rs. 775 in January is now Rs. 955! The new Color Boost lip crayon is Rs. 785 and the Effet Smoky eye pencil is Rs. 385.
Liked what I hauled? Anything you want me to review?