The one thing I have been loving these days is neutral makeup with a dash of colour on the lower lash line. My makeup has always been very simple and quick and this neutral summer makeup look with turquoise liner has very beachy, summery vibe to it. And takes just 15 minutes to do!
The addition of a bit of colour on the lower lash line on an otherwise neutral face instantly changes the whole look. You can use a coloured eyeliner / eye pencil for this too, but in case you don’t have one, simply put your eyeshadow to use.
Earlier, I have tried to explain a makeup tutorial by describing the steps on the blog. Now, of course, that I have started my YouTube channel, I decided to do a tutorial for you. You can check out the tutorial for this summery makeup look here:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in shade Cashew (reviewed here)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Skin Soul Drops Foundation Essence (reviewed here)
- The Body Shop Down To Earth Eye Palette Brown (reviewed here)
- Lakme Absolute Illuminating Eyeshadow Palette in Royal Persia (reviewed here)
- The Elle 18 Eye Drama Kajal
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Amplitude Mascara
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls in Deep Bronze (reviewed here)
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar
- The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid in Nairobi Camellia.
I have shown the Faces Ultime Pro Face Palette in the picture above but then decided not to wear any highlighter.
Do let me know your thoughts on this makeup look and also if you would like me to do any other kind of makeup tutorials. Also, let me know what is your makeup style – do you like doing elaborate makeup or like me, do you prefer your makeup to be quick and fuss-free?