Here’s a quick and easy tutorial for a monochromatic look that I have been wearing very frequently. Since there are neutral shades used, it is also perfect for work and transforming this look into a night-look is also very easy, using a minimal number of products.
For the day look I stuck to neutral shades of peach and browns that would suit most skin tones and look especially great on our golden-brown skin. To keep the look more contemporary, I decided to skip kajal and wore a cream-coloured eye pencil on my water line.
I also kept the whole look very soft and subtle avoiding any dark shades – either for the eyes (except for the outer corners of the eyes) or for the lips so this look works great for office or any kind of day-time situation.
Check out the video tutorial for this Neutral, Monochromatic Day to Night makeup look:
You can create this look using similar shades from whichever brands you might have but in case you want to know the products I have used, they are listed below.
* MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC42 – https://goo.gl/wwP2iM
* MAC Studio Conceal & Correct Duo – https://goo.gl/4sRtyp
* Maybelline Instqant Age Rewind Concealer – https://goo.gl/kJJRnd
* Rouge Bunny Rouge Impalpable Finishing Powder – https://goo.gl/LPe97W
* Lakme Absolute Eyeshadow Palette in Gold – https://goo.gl/rjXeYf
* MAC Modern Twist Kajal in Cat’s Meow & Groundbreaker – https://goo.gl/AGzqqQ
* MAC Extra Dimension Mascara – https://goo.gl/1dobaf
* Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls Natural Bronze – https://goo.gl/XnbFiS
* Rouge Bunny Rouge Brightening Liner Duo – https://goo.gl/HZsazK
* Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze – https://goo.gl/iWHBhq
* Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon in Cashmere & Brunette – https://goo.gl/pjPuYd
* Faces Ultime Pro Mystic Kajal in Green – https://goo.gl/LZpL1b
* YBP Makeup Perfector in Lust – https://goo.gl/ThiZGp
* MAC 217 Blending Brush – https://goo.gl/VbDwc6
* The Body Shop Double Ended Eyeshadow Brush – https://goo.gl/HwtHpE
* Sigma E55 – http://bit.ly/2ixZ496
* Sigma E30 – http://bit.ly/2gBBHao
* Sigma F23 – http://bit.ly/2yQ8RgI
* Sigma F05 – http://bit.ly/2i38wgW
* Sigma F03 – http://bit.ly/2lfYqxJ
Let me know your thoughts on this makeup look. Also, do let me know how I can improve my tutorials and videos in general. Constructive feedback is always welcome.